GR offers 4 standard Trumpet
- Each backbore has been meticulously designed
to provide the player with fast, clear articulations, unmatched sound,
and centered intonation.
- Standard GR Backbores have been chosen to
match particular cups in the GR line.
- The player may choose a different
GR backbore as a custom option to match musical needs or particular
- Our tightest Commercial
- High compression with a huge fat core of sound. More free
blowing than conventional "commercial" backbores with a bigger sound!
Ideal for large bore horns.
- May be purchased with optional ear plugs for
- Projects like a laser. A really big one.
- Our standard commercial
- More free blowing then the T-72S. Bigger sound, huge in fact!
- Compression with a ton of fatness in the sound.
- Projects a bigger core
of sound than T-72.
- Our standard "all around"
- This plays big and brilliant - full of overtones.
- Ideal for
all styles of playing from commercial to symphonic.
- Quick snappy
- Blow resistance seems to be closer to you down low and a
bit farther away up high.
- Our most popular backbore!
- Our standard "Symphonic"
backbore. More open than the #2.
- Ideal for C trumpet and features
everything that the #2 provides, but with a more open blow.
sound with an open feel.